POCO UI MIUI Theme (Poco Phone Experience) for Xiaomi PhonesBy • Last Updated
POCO Theme for MIUI is one of the best ways to personalize Xiaomi Phones. If you are searching for the Pixel MIUI Theme, POCO UI MIUI Theme is for you. This MIUI Theme comes with attractive widgets and changes over the control centre.
If you are searching for the Best MIUI Theme, you got this well-customized Theme for MI Phone. In this Theme, we can find the changes over the control center, widgets, lock screen, and others.
POCO UI MIUI Theme for Xiaomi Phones
POCO UI Theme is an attractive MIUI Theme based on the Pixel Experience. In this Theme, we can find the well-optimized User Experience. Also, it has a pleasing look with a clean and decent layout. As more, we can notice the changes in the app icons and others.
Also, this MI Theme has featured the changes on the Phone settings. With effective colour exposure, the phone theme looks impressive. Besides the premium outlook with the attractive lock screen, you will love this MIUI Theme for Redmi.
POCO UI MIUI Theme with Pixel Experience
POCO MIUI Theme has an attractive theme for your Xiaomi Phones. Here we can find amazing notification shades with beautiful app icons. The boot animation changes make this Theme one of the Best Themes for Redmi.
Also, the Navigation Bar changes give any MIUI Phone a premium look. With these all, we can notice the changes in the Phone Dialer and the Messaging part of the phone.
Overall, POCO UI Theme for MIUI is one of the best and most attractive Themes based on the Pixel Experience. Here you can get the changes over the lock screen, and other system looks.
POCO UI Theme Details
|Theme Name||POCO UI|
|Compatibility||MIUI 12, 12.5, 13 & 14|
POCO UI Theme Download Links
You can download this amazing Ios Theme for MIUI from the link below. As it’s one of the coolest Mi themes for Xiaomi, you can install and apply it right now for the best UI and experience.
Features of POCO UI MIUI Theme
- New App Icon
- Beautiful Lock Screen
- Stylish wallpaper
- Decent Widget
- Awesome Control Centre
- Change in Notification Bar
- Change in Color and Better UI
- Based on a Minimalist Theme
How to Install MIUI Mtz Theme
The Installation process of MIUI Mtz Third Party themes differs from the standard theme installation from the theme store. To install miui themes mtz, you must first download the mtz theme from the link. We are referencing the Android Q Stock Theme installation guide with Fingerprint Animation.
- Go to the Play Store, download the MIUI Theme Editor (ChaoMe Theme Editor), and open it.
- Allow the Permission and Tap on Browse. Now it will open the File Manager of your phone.
- Find the theme in your file manager or downloads, and pick the one mentioning the file extension .mtz. Here I am picking the Android Q Stock V12.mtz.
- Now it will take you to the Home Page of your Theme Editor App showing the Loaded MIUI Mtz Theme Pack at the top of the screen.
- After that, tap/click on START.
- On the Next Page, it will ask you to choose the required features from a particular theme.
- Just tap on NEXT.
- Now tap on the Finish option on your screen’s right downside. An Ad may be displayed there if you are online.
- After choosing the folder to install that theme on your phone, you can choose any folder. I am choosing the Redmi Note 8>Android>media folder.
- Tap on USE THIS FOLDER.
- Tap on ALLOW. It would be best to allow the MIUI Theme Editor to Access files in Media.
- Now loading being, wait for a just a second.
- A notification pop-up will be shown with Your Theme has been saved. Do you want to Install it? Tap on INSTALL. Installation process beings there.
- After a few seconds, you will be notified that Your theme has been installed. Open Theme Manager and apply it. Tap on OK.
- Now go to the Themes App and Apply the Theme.
- Finally Done.