How to Install MIUI MTZ Theme (Redmi, POCO, & MI)By • Last Updated
MIUI Themes comes on the MTZ File. MIUI Mtz Theme are the themes by Xiaomi featuring a lot of custom Skin to apply on their Xiaomi phones. Here’s how to install miui theme on any android including on Xiaomi phones.
How to Download Theme for MI Theme Store
All the MI Themes mentioned by us are not available on the web link. So, in this case, we suggest you download such themes from the MI Theme Store Directly. If you don’t know how to download the particular MI Theme from the Theme store then you can check these steps,
- Open the Themes App on your phone.
- Search the theme name as it is in the search box. Copy/type the same text in the search box, like ‘OriginFTW’.
- After that find the theme in the search result.
- Click on the Download icon mentioning it as Free or Premium.
- Wait until the Package gets downloaded.
- After downloading tap on Apply.
How to Install MIUI Theme Editor on Redmi Phones
To Configure MIUI Theme Editor Apk in your Xiaomi phone you must need to follow these simple steps.
- Download the MIUI Theme Editor from the Play Store.
- Install and Run the App.
- Allow the Storage Permission. Here you need to tap on ALLOW to give storage permission to your phone.
- After that choose the MIUI Version. Here you need to Select the MIUI Version and Tap on DONE.
- Now start to Pick a Theme to Install it.
Also Read: Best MIUI 12 Fantasy Theme
How to Install MIUI Mtz Theme
The Installation process of MIUI Mtz Third Party themes is different than the standard theme installation from the theme store. To install miui themes mtz, you must first download the mtz theme from the link. Here we are referencing the installation guide for Android Q Stock Theme with Fingerprint Animation.
- Go to the Play Store, download the MIUI Theme Editor(ChaoMe Theme Editor), and open it.
- Allow the Permission and Tap on Browse. Now it will open the File Manager of your phone.
- Find the theme in your file manager or downloads and pick that particular theme mentioning the file extension .mtz. Here I am picking the Android Q Stock V12.mtz.
- Now it will take you to the Home Page of your Theme Editor App showing the Loaded MIUI Mtz Theme Pack at the top of the screen.
- After that tap/click on START.
- On the Next Page, it will ask you to choose the required features from a particular theme.
- Just tap on NEXT.
- Now tap on the FINISH option shown on the right downside of your screen. An Ad may be displayed there if you are online.
- After choosing the folder to install that theme on your phone. You can choose any folder for this. Here I am choosing the Redmi Note 8>Android>media folder for this.
- Tap on USE THIS FOLDER.
- Tap on ALLOW. Here you need to allow the MIUI Theme Editor to Access files in Media.
- Now loading being, wait for a just a second.
- A notification pop-up will be shown with Your Theme has been saved. Do you want to Install it? Tap on INSTALL. Installation process beings there.
- After a few seconds, you will get a notification of Your theme has been installed. Open Theme Manager and apply it. Tap on OK.
- Now go to the Themes App and Apply the Theme.
How to Apply MIUI Mtz Theme
- To apply MI Theme you need to open the Themes Apk on your phone. Here’s how you can,
- Open the Themes Apk on your phone.
- Go to the Profile section.
- Tap on Themes from there. Here it shows the all downloaded/ installed themes on your Phone.
- Choose the MTZ Theme just you installed or other themes from there. Here I am choosing the Google Zone (Android Q Stock v12) Theme.
- Decide the elements which you want to Apply to that theme. Depending upon your needs you can apply the Lockscreen, Homescreen, System & Icons.
- After choosing the elements tap on APPLY.
- Finally, you have applied the MIUI Theme on your Xiaomi Phone
- Finally Done.
This simple process allows you to apply the new miui mtz theme to your MIUI 12.5 and MIUI 13 Devices. After that do a reboot of your device.
From this simple tutorial, you can fulfil the different choirs like the mtz file download and detailed installation process on miui third-party themes. We hope this guide will uplift the level of customization over the Xiaomi MIUI.
Disclaimer: The miui themes mtz are becoming the new revolution and chapter for the number of MIUI users. The primary reason behind this is to customize and get a fresh look on their phones. Although this is not any restricted process by law, we may have to face different security issues, and the layer of security may not be safe because of unknown and non-trusted developers.
So, miuiutheme neither promotes nor recommends going for such an mtz file download in the name of customization. We are just giving ideas and tips on customization. Also, we are not a developer or promoters of such products.