MIUI Themes come on the MTZ File. MIUI Mtz Theme is the theme by Xiaomi featuring a lot of custom Skin to apply on their Xiaomi phones. Here’s How to Install MIUI MTZ Theme.
How to Download Theme for MI Theme Store (Direct Method, Not MTZ)
All the MI Themes mentioned by us are not available on the web link. So, in this case, we suggest you download such themes from the MI Theme Store Directly.
Here it’s really simple to Install MIUI Theme directly from the Official Store Link. If you don’t know how to download the particular MI Theme from the Theme store then you can check these steps,
- Open the Themes App on your phone.
- Search the theme name as it is in the search box. Copy/type the same text in the search box, like ‘OriginFTW’.
- After that find the theme in the search result.
- Click on the Download icon mentioning it as Free or Premium.
- Wait until the Package gets downloaded.
- After downloading tap on Apply.
If you don’t find the mentioned theme in the Themes Store of Xiaomi Then don’t worry. You can easily download the particular theme from our site. Just search for the theme and tap on the Download (Official Store Link).
After that, you will be redirected to the Themes App of your phone to download. It’s a time saving, easy and safe method to Download and Apply MIUI Theme.
How to Install MIUI Theme Editor on Redmi Phones (Install MTZ Theme Installer)
To Configure MIUI Theme Editor Apk (MTZ File Installer) in your Xiaomi phone, you just need to follow these simple steps.
- Download the MIUI Theme Editor from the Play Store. You have to download the MTZ Theme Installer from the Play Store.
- Install and Run the App.
- Allow the Storage Permission. Here you need to tap on ALLOW to give storage permission to your phone.
- After that choose the MIUI Version. Here you need to Select the MIUI Version and Tap on DONE.
- Now start to Pick a Theme to Install it.
Also Read: Best MIUI 12 Fantasy Theme
How to Install MIUI Mtz Theme
The Installation process of MIUI Mtz Third Party themes is different. To install miui themes mtz, you must first download the mtz theme from the link. Here we are referencing how to install mtz theme on miui 13 (any) by referencing Android Q Stock Theme.
- Go to the Play Store, download the MIUI Theme Editor(ChaoMe Theme Editor), and open it.
- Allow the Permission and Tap on Browse. Now it will open the File Manager of your phone.
- Find the theme in your file manager or downloads and pick that particular theme mentioning the file extension .mtz. Here I am picking the Android Q Stock V12.mtz.
- Now it will take you to the Home Page of your Theme Editor App showing the Loaded MIUI Mtz Theme Pack at the top of the screen.
- After that tap/click on START.
- On the Next Page, it will ask you to choose the required features from a particular theme.
- Just tap on NEXT.
- Now tap on the FINISH option shown on the right downside of your screen. An Ad may be displayed there if you are online.
- After choosing the folder to install that theme on your phone. You can choose any folder for this. Here I am choosing the Redmi Note 8>Android>media folder for this.
- After that, you need to Tap on USE THIS FOLDER.
- Now, Tap on ALLOW. Here you need to allow the MIUI Theme Editor to Access files in Media.
- Now loading being, wait for a just a second.
- A notification pop-up will be shown with Your Theme has been saved. Do you want to Install it? Tap on INSTALL. Installation process beings there.
- After a few seconds, you will get a notification of Your theme has been installed. Open Theme Manager and apply it. Tap on OK.
- Now go to the Themes App and Apply the Theme.
How to Apply MIUI Theme MTZ
After getting the steps on how to import theme in miui 12 & 13 you need to apply it. So, to apply MI Theme you need to open the Themes app on your phone. Here’s how you can,
- Open the Themes app on your phone. This is the pre-installed Themes application found on your Xiaomi Phones.
- Go to the Profile section.
- Tap on Themes from there. Here it shows the all downloaded/ installed themes on your Phone.
- Choose the MTZ Theme just you installed or other themes from there. Here I am choosing the Google Zone (Android Q Stock v12) Theme.
- Decide the elements which you want to Apply to that theme. Depending upon your needs you can apply the Lockscreen, Homescreen, System & Icons.
- After choosing the elements tap on APPLY.
- Finally, you have applied the MIUI Theme on your Xiaomi Phone
- Finally Done.
This simple process allows you to apply the new miui mtz theme to your MIUI 12.5 and MIUI 13 Devices. After that do a reboot of your device.
How to Import Theme in MIUI 12, 13 & 14
To import Theme in MIUI 13 or any version you just need to Install it at first. After the succesful Installation only you will be able to Apply MIUI Theme. So, you can check the how to install theme miui mtz tutorial above.
Where to Download MIUI Theme Installer?
You can download the MTZ File Installer from the Play Store.
How to import mtz file in MIUI 12?
Download the MIUI MTZ Theme and open the MTZ Installer to import the theme.
How to apply mtz Theme?
After the successful importing of the MTZ Theme using the MTZ Theme Installer, you can apply MIUI Theme MTZ from the Themes App.
From this simple tutorial, you can fulfil the different choirs like the mtz theme installer and detailed on how to install .mtz miui themes. We hope this guide will uplift the level of customization over the Xiaomi MIUI by guiding how to install mtz theme on miui 13.
Disclaimer: The miui themes mtz are becoming the new revolution and chapter for the number of MIUI users. The primary reason behind this is to customize and get a fresh look on their phones.
Although this is not any restricted process by law, we may have to face different security issues, and the layer of security may not be safe because of unknown and non-trusted developers.