Are you searching for MIUI 13 themes? If yes, then Xiaomi Android 12 theme named MIUI 13+ is for you. It’s one of the lightweight and impressive widget themes for MIUI. Like other Best MIUI Themes, it’s another Dark MIUI Theme featuring the stock experience.
MIUI 13+ theme for MIUI is based on Android 12. If you want to explore the user experience of Android 12, then this Theme for MIUI is your MIUI Phone. Besides, we can get an attractive design, lightweight widgets experience, and the best Dark Wide Experience.
MIUI 13+ Android 12 MIUI Theme
It’s one of the Android 12 Themes for MIUI. If you want to explore an experience of Android 12 in your older Android version, this is the best Theme Redmi. Also, we can find the Dark Experience on this Theme for MIUI.
Besides, we can notice the changes in the control center. You can experience the best user experience with the well-customized App Icon pack. Likewise, we can notice the changes on the Skin of this MIUI 13+ Android 12 Theme for Xiaomi and Redmi Phones.
MIUI 13 + Android 12 Theme for Xiaomi and Redmi Phones
With this MIUI 13 + Android 12 Theme for MIUI, you will experience the best Features. It’s an attractive theme for your Xiaomi phones featuring well-designed icon packs with fresh wallpapers.
Besides, we will get a cool lock screen with the Always of Display features. In advance, we can also see the great changes in its UI, status bar, control center, and many more in this MIUI 13 + Android 12 theme for your Xiaomi Phones.
Similarly, this Best Redmi Theme has changed over the phone dialer. You will notice the changes on the dial pad of your Xiaomi Phones with MIUI 13+ Android 12 MIUI Theme. The Settings and status bar changes make it one of the best Themes for Xiaomi.
MIUI 13+ MIUI Theme Details
|Theme Name||MIUI 13+|
|Compatibility||MIUI 12, 12.5, 13 & 14|
Download MIUI 13 + Android 12 Theme
MIUI 13+ Android MIUI Theme is one of the beautiful Themes for MIUI. In this Theme for MIUI, we can find many customization features. Overall, it’s one of the best MIUI Theme you can download from,
Features of MIUI 13+ MIUI Theme
- New App Icon
- Beautiful Lock Screen
- Stylish wallpaper
- Decent Widget
- Awesome Control Centre
- Change in Notification Bar
- Change in Color and Better UI
- Based on a Minimalist Theme
How to Install MIUI Mtz Theme
The Installation process of MIUI Mtz Third Party themes differs from the standard theme installation from the theme store. To install miui themes mtz, you must first download the mtz theme from the link. We are referencing the Android Q Stock Theme installation guide with Fingerprint Animation.
- Go to the Play Store, download the MIUI Theme Editor (ChaoMe Theme Editor), and open it.
- Allow the Permission and Tap on Browse. Now it will open the File Manager of your phone.
- Find the theme in your file manager or downloads, and pick the one mentioning the file extension .mtz. Here I am picking the Android Q Stock V12.mtz.
- Now it will take you to the Home Page of your Theme Editor App showing the Loaded MIUI Mtz Theme Pack at the top of the screen.
- After that, tap/click on START.
- On the Next Page, it will ask you to choose the required features from a particular theme.
- Just tap on NEXT.
- Now tap on the Finish option on your screen’s right downside. An Ad may be displayed there if you are online.
- After choosing the folder to install that theme on your phone, you can choose any folder. I am choosing the Redmi Note 8>Android>media folder.
- Tap on USE THIS FOLDER.
- Tap on ALLOW. It would be best to allow the MIUI Theme Editor to Access files in Media.
- Now loading being, wait for a just a second.
- A notification pop-up will be shown with Your Theme has been saved. Do you want to Install it? Tap on INSTALL. Installation process beings there.
- After a few seconds, you will be notified that Your theme has been installed. Open Theme Manager and apply it. Tap on OK.
- Now go to the Themes App and Apply the Theme.
- Finally Done.