Searching for the Mtz Themes for MIUI 13 Devices? If yes, here are the best Mi Themes for MIUI. In this article, we shared the topmost themes for Xiaomi for customizing your phones.
What are MTZ Themes for MIUI
Mtz themes are the file format of MIUI Themes which you can download from the Official Store link or Other Alternatives. Mtz themes MIUI are the theme file format of MIUI.
It features the mtz extension. Using the Mtz theme, you can customize or personalize your Xiaomi Phones. There are thousands of MIUI Mtz themes to download and apply to your Xiaomi Phones. Here are some best MIUI Mtz themes.
Best Mtz Themes for MIUI 13
Here are some best Xiaomi Themes to try. Check out these beautiful themes for Redmi and POCO Phones.
iPhone 14 Pro Max MIUI
It’s one of the fantastic and pre-customized themes for MIUI. From our list, it’s one of the most powerful and best themes to apply once in your Xiaomi MIUI. This theme features several customized options like app icons, widgets, etc.
Based on Apple iOS, it’s also one of the best iOS Themes for MIUI. Besides these, here you can get the smart assistant, well-designed wallpaper, iOS-based Control Center, and other minor changes in Performance.
Blue UI MIUI
Blue UI MIUI is one of the best Minimal Themes for Xiaomi. This theme comes full of customized features. Compared to other normal MIUI themes, it’s one of the power-packed themes with a new fresh design.
Here you get the new attractive app icons, system layouts, and widgets, including the control center.
Mainly, the home and lock screen of the phone looks great with this powerful customized theme. You can also look at the improvement in the phone’s overall Performance.
Tramonto Mod v12
Another mtz theme for miui 13 from our list is Tramonto Mod v12. This theme comes with minimal changes over the System UI. But still, you can find some improvements and news on this theme.
Here you get the customized app icons with minor changes in the system and layout. Additionally, the color effects make the theme better to stand with additional features of Widgets.
Mercury Version 12 is inspired by Android 12. If you want to experience Android 12, apply this theme. Here we can notice the immediate changes in the color effects on the Control Center.
Besides, the changes in the app icon, including the fancy widgets on the Home & Lock screen, make it different from other Mtz Themes for MIUI 13.
How to Install MIUI Mtz Theme
The Installation process of MIUI Mtz Third Party themes is different than the standard theme installation from the theme store. To install miui themes mtz, you must first download the mtz theme from the link. We are referencing the Android Q Stock Theme installation guide with Fingerprint Animation.
- Go to the Play Store, download the MIUI Theme Editor (ChaoMe Theme Editor), and open it.
- Allow the Permission and Tap on Browse. Now it will open the File Manager of your phone.
- Find the theme in your file manager or downloads and pick that particular theme mentioning the file extension .mtz. Here I am picking the Android Q Stock V12.mtz.
- Now it will take you to the Home Page of your Theme Editor App showing the Loaded MIUI Mtz Theme Pack at the top of the screen.
- After that, tap/click on START.
- On the Next Page, it will ask you to choose the required features from a particular theme.
- Just tap on NEXT.
- Now tap on the Finish option on your screen’s right downside. An Ad may be displayed there if you are online.
- After choosing the folder to install that theme on your phone, you can choose any folder. I am choosing the Redmi Note 8>Android>media folder.
- Tap on USE THIS FOLDER.
- Tap on ALLOW. Here you need to allow the MIUI Theme Editor to Access files in Media.
- Now loading being, wait for a just a second.
- A notification pop-up will be shown with Your Theme has been saved. Do you want to Install it? Tap on INSTALL. Installation process beings there.
- After a few seconds, you will be notified that Your theme has been installed. Open Theme Manager and apply it. Tap on OK.
- Now go to the Themes App and Apply the Theme.
- Finally Done.