Searching for the Mtz Themes for MIUI 12 Devices? If yes, then here are the best Mi Themes for MIUI. In this article, we shared the topmost themes for Xiaomi for customizing your phones.
What are MTZ Themes for MIUI
Mtz themes are the file format of MIUI Themes which you can download from the Official Store link or Other Alternatives. Mtz themes MIUI are the theme file format of MIUI.
It features the mtz extension. Using the Mtz theme, you can customize or personalize your Xiaomi Phones. There are thousands of MIUI Mtz themes to download and apply to your Xiaomi Phones. Here are some best MIUI Mtz themes.
Best Mtz Themes for MIUI 12
Here are some best Xiaomi Themes to try. Check out these beautiful themes for Redmi and POCO Phones.
Pixel Dual Mode
Pixel Dual Mode is based on the Pixel Experience. If you love the stock UI Experience, then it’s for you. This theme features the new and Stock Android-based app icon, that’s pretty.
Similarly, the Home and Lockscreen are also clean and attractive. Here we can get the clean experience of Android. Overall, it’s one of the well-customized Mtz Themes for MIUI 12.
iOSStar World 2.2 Pro
Based on the iOS Theme, we can notice several Improvements in this theme. Here we can find the best experience of iOS with a well-optimized theme.
Like Pixel Dual Mode, it’s another finest theme based on a minimal design. This theme features the iOS icon, a beautiful lock screen, and minor Home and System UI changes.
Android Q Stock v12
Another stock android-based Mtz theme for MIUI 12 is Android Q Stock v12. This theme comes with the Latest Android 13 skin and design. Here we get a decent control center with daily data usage.
Similarly, there’s a performance improvement. Also, the app icons and wallpaper and well-performing.
How to Install MIUI Mtz Theme
The Installation process of MIUI Mtz Third Party themes is different than the standard theme installation from the theme store. To install miui themes mtz, you must first download the mtz theme from the link. We are referencing the Android Q Stock Theme installation guide with Fingerprint Animation.
- Go to the Play Store, download the MIUI Theme Editor (ChaoMe Theme Editor), and open it.
- Allow the Permission and Tap on Browse. Now it will open the File Manager of your phone.
- Find the theme in your file manager or downloads and pick that particular theme mentioning the file extension .mtz. Here I am picking the Android Q Stock V12.mtz.
- Now it will take you to the Home Page of your Theme Editor App showing the Loaded MIUI Mtz Theme Pack at the top of the screen.
- After that tap/click on START.
- On the Next Page, it will ask you to choose the required features from a particular theme.
- Just tap on NEXT.
- Now tap on the Finish option on your screen’s right downside. An Ad may be displayed there if you are online.
- After choosing the folder to install that theme on your phone, you can choose any folder. I am choosing the Redmi Note 8>Android>media folder.
- Tap on USE THIS FOLDER.
- Tap on ALLOW. Here you need to allow the MIUI Theme Editor to Access files in Media.
- Now loading being, wait for a just a second.
- A notification pop-up will be shown with Your Theme has been saved. Do you want to Install it? Tap on INSTALL. Installation process beings there.
- After a few seconds, you will be notified that Your theme has been installed. Open Theme Manager and apply it. Tap on OK.
- Now go to the Themes App and Apply the Theme.
- Finally Done.