Oxygen OS 11 is one of the lightweight Oneplus themes for MIUI. This is one of the best MIUI Themes featuring the custom Android One Experience. With its compatibility and lightweight nature, you can experience super-fast performance with a pretty design. Here’s the Oxygen OS 11 MIUI Theme.
It’s one of the most attractive and best Themes for MIUI. This theme has an excellent design with the Stock Android App Icons pack. Also, we can find the Total Pixel Experience in the MIUI too. Overall, it’s one of the best Oneplus themes for MIUI that’s impressive and cool.
Oxygen OS 11 MIUI Theme for Xiaomi with Stock Android Experience
This premium free MIUI theme has the support of Always-on-Display. Yes, it’s impressive to see the always-on-display support of this theme. Besides, we can find fresh wallpapers and a new status bar with daily data usage.
Similarly, we get the optimized Control Center and other cool clock lock screens. Here the Lockscreen of the phone looks great with stylish features. Also, we get the changes in the overall UI and performance with this Pixel MIUI Theme.
Oxygen OS 11 MIUI Theme
Besides these, we can explore the real and impressive Pixel Experience based on OxygenOS of Oneplus in this theme. Inspired by the Stock Android, we get a clean and bloatware-free experience. Yes, the app icons are clear and inspired by the stock android.
Likewise, we get the same colour effects on the phone’s control centre. It has the same green, yellow, white, blue and other colour effects on each toggle for the control centre.
This Oxygen OS 11 is one of the best Pixel MIUI themes. With this Theme for MIUI (Theme Xiaomi), you can customize the phone to explore the Stock Android experience.
Oxygen OS 11 MIUI Theme Details
|MIUI 12, 12.5, 13 & 14
Oxygen OS 11 MIUI Theme Download
You can download this amazing Oneplus MIUI Theme from the given download link. As it’s one of the coolest Mi themes for Xiaomi, you can install and apply it right now for the best UI and experience.
Features of Oxygen OS 11 MIUI Theme
- New App Icon
- Beautiful Lock Screen
- Stylish wallpaper
- Decent Widget
- Awesome Control centre
- Change in Notification Bar
- Change in Color and Better UI
- Based on Oxygen OS Experience by Oneplus
How to Install MIUI Mtz Theme
The Installation process of MIUI Mtz Third Party themes differs from the standard theme installation from the theme store. To install miui themes mtz, you must first download the mtz theme from the link. We are referencing the Android Q Stock Theme installation guide with Fingerprint Animation.
- Go to the Play Store, download the MIUI Theme Editor (ChaoMe Theme Editor), and open it.
- Allow the Permission and Tap on Browse. Now it will open the File Manager of your phone.
- Find the theme in your file manager or downloads, and pick the one mentioning the file extension .mtz. Here I am picking the Android Q Stock V12.mtz.
- Now it will take you to the Home Page of your Theme Editor App showing the Loaded MIUI Mtz Theme Pack at the top of the screen.
- After that, tap/click on START.
- On the Next Page, it will ask you to choose the required features from a particular theme.
- Just tap on NEXT.
- Now tap on the Finish option on your screen’s right downside. An Ad may be displayed there if you are online.
- After choosing the folder to install that theme on your phone, you can choose any folder. I am choosing the Redmi Note 8>Android>media folder.
- Tap on USE THIS FOLDER.
- Tap on ALLOW. It would be best to allow the MIUI Theme Editor to Access files in Media.
- Now loading being, wait for a just a second.
- A notification pop-up will be shown with Your Theme has been saved. Do you want to Install it? Tap on INSTALL. Installation process beings there.
- After a few seconds, you will be notified that Your theme has been installed. Open Theme Manager and apply it. Tap on OK.
- Now go to the Themes App and Apply the Theme.
- Finally Done.