One UI 3.0 MIUI ThemeBy • Last Updated
Xiaomi is well-known for its customization. The MIUI is treated as the super Custom Skin in other custom UI. Because Xiaomi MIUI offers a wide range of customization options for their users, with the number of Premium Free Xiaomi Themes (MIUI Theme) from the MI Theme Apk, you can apply and customize your Xiaomi Phones. Today we will share the One UI 3.0 Theme for MIUI 13.
Violet Evergreen (Blue Violet) is one of the attractive themes from MIUI. You can easily apply this Theme to your Xiaomi phones from the Themes MIUI (Temas MIUI). Like other themes here, too, you can find an impressive new style and design.
One UI 3.0 Theme for MIUI 13
One UI 3.0 MIUI Theme features a new design and style that differentiates it from other Themes. With the new and attractive skin and features, you will love this Theme.
Mainly you can notice the number of new features in this Theme. Here it has the amazing Notification Panel with the completely attractive Control Center. With amazing skin effects, the overall experience of your Phone will be great with this One UI 3.0 Theme.
One UI 3.0 MIUI Theme
Besides the primary features in its UI, you can also notice the change in its app icon. Besides, we can get several other system features like a new status bar, control centre, and cool lock screen, making you go for this Theme.
In short, One UI 3.0 is one of the best mi themes (theme Xiaomi) to come with well-customized widgets. Similarly, This MIUI Theme comes with a clean user interface and an Awesome new design and style. This Theme Features a very clean and decent layout that will astonish you.
One UI 3.0 MIUI Theme Details
|Theme Name||One UI 3.0|
|Compatibility||MIUI 12, 12.5 & 13|
|Designed By||Vương 8 tuổi|
Download One UI 3.0 Theme for MIUI 12
You can download this amazing Theme for MIUI from the given download link. As it’s one of the coolest Mi themes for Xiaomi, you can install and apply it right now for the best UI and experience.
Features of One UI 3.0 MIUI Theme
- New App Icon
- Beautiful Lock Screen
- Stylish wallpaper
- Decent Widget
- Awesome Control centre theme
- Change in Notification Bar
- Change in Color and Better UI
- Based on Samsung OneUI User Experience
How to Install MIUI Mtz Theme
The Installation process of MIUI Mtz Third Party themes is different than the standard theme installation from the theme store. To install miui themes mtz, you must first download the mtz theme from the link. Here we are referencing the Android Q Stock Theme installation guide with Fingerprint Animation.
- Go to the Play Store, download the MIUI Theme Editor (ChaoMe Theme Editor), and open it.
- Allow the Permission and Tap on Browse. Now it will open the File Manager of your phone.
- Find the theme in your file manager or downloads and pick that particular theme mentioning the file extension .mtz. Here I am picking the Android Q Stock V12.mtz.
- Now it will take you to the Home Page of your Theme Editor App showing the Loaded MIUI Mtz Theme Pack at the top of the screen.
- After that tap/click on START.
- On the Next Page, it will ask you to choose the required features from a particular theme.
- Just tap on NEXT.
- Now tap on the Finish option on your screen’s right downside. An Ad may be displayed there if you are online.
- After choosing the folder to install that theme on your phone, you can choose any folder. I am choosing the Redmi Note 8>Android>media folder.
- Tap on USE THIS FOLDER.
- Tap on ALLOW. Here you need to allow the MIUI Theme Editor to Access files in Media.
- Now loading being, wait for a just a second.
- A notification pop-up will be shown with Your Theme has been saved. Do you want to Install it? Tap on INSTALL. Installation process beings there.
- After a few seconds, you will be notified that Your theme has been installed. Open Theme Manager and apply it. Tap on OK.
- Now go to the Themes App and Apply the Theme.
- Finally Done.