Naruto MIUI Theme for Xiaomi PhonesBy • Last Updated
Searching for the Amazing Naruto Theme? If yes, then Naruto MIUI Theme is for you. It’s one of the best MIUI Dark themes that features the best Dark experience in your MIUI Phones. Today we are going to share another Best Mi Theme for Xiaomi.
Similarly, you can expect several new and attractive features like the app widgets and others on it. Compared to other MI Themes, it’s another highly rated best miui theme to come with personalized and well-customized features.
Naruto MIUI Theme
Naruto MIUI Theme is an attractive MIUI Theme for Redmi and POCO Phones. This is another best Minimal Xiaomi Themes with suitable design app icons and other system features.
The change on the app icon and other system features like a new status bar, control centre, and cool lock screen make you go for this theme. It’s one of the best mi themes (theme Xiaomi) to come with well-customized widgets.
Similarly, This MIUI Theme comes with a clean user interface and an Awesome new design and style. This Theme Features a very clean and decent layout that will astonish you.
Naruto Theme for MIUI
The Lock screen of this Theme is full of new features, which makes this Theme premium. Also, the icon pack used in this Theme is amazing; the control centre and quick toggles are beautiful; the status bar is modified similarly to this Theme.
Additionally, The icon packs are amazing, the notification panel looks beautiful with a completely new and stylish status bar, the Settings look better, and other MIUI apps like Phone, Messages, File manager, Contacts, and Volume panels give a Premium layout. This best theme for MIUI is completely free to use.
Naruto MIUI Theme Details
|Compatibility||MIUI 12, 12.5 & 13|
Download Naruto Theme for MIUI 12
The Naruto Theme is one of the coolest and fresh Themes for MIUI. This theme includes several premium features for free. If you are searching for themes for redmi or the best Xiaomi themes, then Naruto Theme for MIUI is for you.
Features of Naruto MIUI Theme
- New App Icon
- Beautiful Lock Screen
- Stylish wallpaper
- Decent Widget
- Awesome Control centre theme
- Change in Notification Bar
- Change in Color and Better UI
- Based on Dark UI/ Dark Mode
How to Install MIUI Mtz Theme
The Installation process of MIUI Mtz Third Party themes is different than the standard theme installation from the theme store. To install miui themes mtz, you must first download the mtz theme from the link. We are referencing the Android Q Stock Theme installation guide with Fingerprint Animation.
- Go to the Play Store, download the MIUI Theme Editor (ChaoMe Theme Editor), and open it.
- Allow the Permission and Tap on Browse. Now it will open the File Manager of your phone.
- Find the theme in your file manager or downloads and pick that particular theme mentioning the file extension .mtz. Here I am picking the Android Q Stock V12.mtz.
- Now it will take you to the Home Page of your Theme Editor App showing the Loaded MIUI Mtz Theme Pack at the top of the screen.
- After that tap/click on START.
- On the Next Page, it will ask you to choose the required features from a particular theme.
- Just tap on NEXT.
- Now tap on the Finish option on your screen’s right downside. An Ad may be displayed there if you are online.
- After choosing the folder to install that theme on your phone, you can choose any folder. I am choosing the Redmi Note 8>Android>media folder.
- Tap on USE THIS FOLDER.
- Tap on ALLOW. Here you need to allow the MIUI Theme Editor to Access files in Media.
- Now loading being, wait for a just a second.
- A notification pop-up will be shown with Your Theme has been saved. Do you want to Install it? Tap on INSTALL. Installation process beings there.
- After a few seconds, you will be notified that Your theme has been installed. Open Theme Manager and apply it. Tap on OK.
- Now go to the Themes App and Apply the Theme.
- Finally Done.